Purpose, objectives and framework of abstract – fundamental information for the pupil
Composing an abstract is amongst the kinds of training, the main type of separate work of pupils.
Function of composing abstracts
1) in-depth research of specific problems and program subjects;
2) person make use of pupil; instilling skills of bibliographic look for the necessary literary works; acquiring abilities to precisely relate to the sources utilized, to quote the writer’s text properly;
3) to boost the relevant skills of separate work;
4) to perfect making use of particular research techniques – contrast, generalization, etc.; planning for composing program works and dissertations.
Rules of citation whenever writing an abstract
When quoting you have to observe the following guidelines:
– the writing for the quote is with in quote markings and it is written without modifications, lacking any arbitrary decrease in the quoted fragment (omission of words, sentences or paragraphs is permitted) and without distortion of meaning.
– Each quote should always be associated with a mention of the foundation, the bibliographic description of that should be prior to the needs of bibliographic requirements.
Whenever assessing an abstract, the instructor attracts awareness of:
– conformity utilizing the content associated with chosen subject;
– lack of deviations through the subject within the text;
– compliance with all the framework of work, whether it’s clear and reasonable;
– capability to make use of the literature that is scientific
– isolate the issue through the context;
– the capacity to think logically;
– culture of writing;
– the capability to set up a medical text (use of sources, compilation of bibliography);